Valet Parking - Offered year round
• Worship @ 9:00 a.m. (Medford) / @ 11:00 a.m. (Chelsea)
• KidTalk & KidTalk Remote offered monthly on the 4th Sunday
• Sunday School @ 10:15 a.m. during school year
• Adult Bible Class @ 10:15 a.m. Sundays during school year
• Catechism Classes @ 4:15 p.m. Wednesdays during school year
• Elder's Meeting @ 6:00 p.m. 2nd Monday of the month
• Council Meeting @ 7:00 p.m. on 2nd Monday of the month
• Quarterly Voter's Meeting @ 10:15 a.m. last Sunday of January, April, July, and October
• Ladies Aid @ 1:00 p.m. on 2nd Wednesdays of the month
• Altar Committee
• Cemetery Handbook / Use of Basement for Funerals
• Ladies Crafting Event @ 1:00 p.m. on scheduled Sundays during winter months
• Christian Education Rally Day @ 9:00 a.m. on 2nd Sunday in September
• Special Thanksgiving Focus Sunday @ 9:00 a.m. on 2nd Sunday in November
• Thanksgiving Eve Worship @ 7:00 p.m.
• Mid-week Advent Worship @ 6:30 p.m.;
• Christmas Eve Worship @ 6:00 p.m.
• Christmas Day Worship @ 9:00 a.m. when Christmas falls on Tues-Friday
• Lenten Worship (Ash Wednesday + 5 Lenten services) @ 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.;
• Good Friday Worship @ 7:00 p.m.
• Outdoor Easter Sunrise Worship @ 7:00 a.m.
• Easter Worship @ 9:00 a.m.
• Confirmation Sunday @ 9:00 a.m. in May
• Caring Ministries offers care in a number of different ways to those within our congregation
We now offer valet parking for those attending worship at Trinity. Regardless of age, you are welcome to use our valet parking. Simply stop at the west double doors and someone from our Valet Parking Team will park and retrieve your vehicle following worship.
Worship @ 9:00 a.m.
Worship at Trinity, Medford, remains at 9:00 a.m. all year;
Worship at Trinity, Chelsea, is at 11:00 a.m.;
Worship at Trinity, Chelsea, is at 6:00 p.m. Saturday June-August.
Messages for our kids during the worship service
School bus drops kids off at the church; kids have a good snack and then they are off to class.
Our Ladies Aid meets the second Wednesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. in the Trinity Room for study time, mites dedication, and their business meeting. They are associated with the LWML and support a variety of mission projects.
Our Altar Committee is comprised of ladies who set up for Communion on the 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month, change our paraments, and care for the altar area. Two ladies serve on our committee each month on a rotation schedule. Our yearly schedule is created in December.
Cemetery Handbook / Use of Basement for Funerals
To view the Cemetery Handbook and for information on use of basement for funerals, please click here .
Ladies Crafting Event
During the winter months, usually on the 3rd Sunday from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., ladies bring their crafting projects and gather to fellowship, to share ideas, and to learn from each other.
Our "Giving Tree" is an opportunity for members to select an ornament from our tree that contains basic information. Further information is provided at the Giving Tree table so you can purchase a gift or gifts for a needy family in our community. In the past several years, we have exceeded 70 gifts from generous individuals from our congregation.